Monday, October 19, 2009

Great Dinner

I just had an amazing dining experience earlier tonight that I wanted to share with all of you. As I have mentioned before I am not here to advertise for any particular restaurant or to talk bad about another. The only thing I will say about this restaurant that I went to is that is a well known Italian restaurant. Everything from when I first got there to when I left was perfect. The server I had did an outstanding job taking care of us. She asked if I wanted to try a seasonal wine that they were featuring. I am not really a wine person but every time I do go to that restaurant I always do try their wine because the wine that they offer I do seem to enjoy. After tasting the wine I ordered a whole bottle because it was really good. Even though I could tell that the server was still fairly new she still did a great job. She introduced herself when she first greeted us and welcomed us to the restaurant. I had a couple of questions that I had before I ordered and she was able to answer them very effectively. We had a full course meal with soup and salad, an appetizer, the entre, dessert, and a couple of drinks. Yes, I enjoy eating a lot when I go out. Unfortunately, I can’t afford to go out and eat as much as I would like to so, when I do go out and eat I take advantage of. The timing with everything was perfect. After I finished my salad the appetizer came out and after I was finished with the appetizer the entre came out. We didn’t wait long for our meals and when we got it was steaming hot. For myself and my date I spent $86 and change plus a $18 tip which was a little over 20%. I wanted to compensate our server for a job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment