Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Biaggi's, TRY IT!!

This might be the only time that I actually recommend a restaurant. I do not work for them nor will I get anything from them buy recommending them. I think people should write more reviews about their favorite restaurants from their local towns. I do not travel much due to school and work but sometime later down the road I plan to do a lot of traveling. When I do get the chance to do some traveling I plan on finding out where the locals like to go eat and eat there. I have always heard that’s the best way to find great restaurants if you’re not from around there. At the restaurant that I work at I always have people tell me that they are from out of town and the car dealership recommend us to them. Same thing is said from people who are in town and are staying at a hotel. My favorite place to go eat at here in town would have to be Biaggi’s. It is a local restaurant here in Bloomington/Normal, IL. By the name I am sure you can figure out that it is an Italian restaurant. Even though it is a little pricy, it is worth every penny. I have been there many times and I have never walked out the door unhappy. If you are someone who loves Italian food like I do, you will love it. Or for you gentlemen who are trying to impress someone, Biaggi’s will sure score you some huge brownie points. One of the best parts of the dining experience is that you can eat all the free bread you want. This might sound real crazy, but they have some of the best bread I have ever had. The server also prepares an olive, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese mixture to dip the bread in. The atmosphere is very relaxing and quiet, and everyone that works there are very friendly and professional. Here is their web site that will give you more information about Biaggi’s and hopefully there is a Biaggi’s near you. http://www.biaggis.net/staff/dcp/category/content/id=6

1 comment:

  1. Biaggi's is on of my favorite restaurants here in Blo-No. For more suggestions check out my website at http://blonorestaurantreview.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete