Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Waiter Rant

Hello once again. I was recently having a conversation with my girlfriend about she mentioned to me that she was watching Oprah and there was a guy on there who wrote a book titled “Waiter Rant.” The reason why he was on the show besides promoting his book was because she was doing a show titled “Are You Rude.” And I would have to say that for some reason when it comes to restaurants a lot of rude people go to restaurants. I wish I knew the reason why people go to restaurants when they are having a bad day and take it out on the employees there. It is very hard for any restaurant to make that customer happy if the customer has already made up their mind that there is nothing that can be done to change their mood. I understand that we all have bad days, and when I am having a bad I try to stay home and away from everyone just so that my bad mood does not ware off on anyone. I looked up the book “Waiter Rant” and found that he has a website where people can add to it and tell others their experiences they have had with rude people at restaurants or anywhere in public. I found the website to be very interesting because of what people wrote. I will warm you that if you get offended easily by language that is not allowed in school you might not want to check out the wed site or you might just scan over it really quick to see if you could tolerate the language that I am talking about. So, if you have a couple minutes of free time and want to check it out here is the address. http://waiterrant.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment