Monday, September 28, 2009

My Bad Experience

I am sure everyone has had a bad experience at restaurant at least one. Some of us have had multiple bad experiences unfortunately. I have only had one bad experience at one particular restaurant which I am not going to mention the name of it because I am not a critic and I am not on here to give reviews about restaurants. When I mention “experience,” I am talking about the food, the service, the atmosphere, and quality as a whole. I am a strong believer that service and food go hand in hand. For example, if you go out and eat and did not enjoy your meal for one reason or another your server if they were good, could make up for that. How? Well if they check up on you like they are suppose to, after you will find out after your second bite if you like your meal or not. If you don’t that is why you have a server, let them know that you do not like your meal and let them know why you do not like your meal. Your server will ask you “what can he or she get you in place of that.” Servers are suppose to be helpful and be there to make sure you enjoy your experience as a whole. On the other side, you could have the most delicious meal ever but the service is horrible. Chances are even though you had a great meal and because the service was horrible, you will probably walk out of the restaurant unhappy due to the service. My experience happened a couple of years back and ever since that I have never stepped foot in that establishment again. I will say the restaurant was a chain restaurant. Well when my date and I sat down and the server took our order we waited a long time just to get our drinks. Once we got our drinks we never saw our server again. It was breakfast time and they were not busy at all. We ordered very simple things that probably should have only taken ten 15 minutes to make. After 30 minutes of just sitting there wondering what was going on we got up and decided to leave. So I walk up to the counter where people pay and I informed whoever was up there at the time and informed them of what happened and he just looked at as if this was a daily thing for them. So I paid for our drinks and left and have never gone back.

No comments:

Post a Comment