Sunday, September 27, 2009

Here is a tip for you

Hello as we all know fall is upon us and then followed by winter which means cold weather is right around the corner. Even though it might be a little too late for this piece of advice I am about to offer I am still going to take the time to give this advice. You would not believe how many times I have been called over to a table for them to tell me that they are really cold and would like for me to turn down the AC. I understand that some people get cold very easily because I get cold very easily. But here is the point. Why would someone ask for the AC to be turned down in the middle of summer just because they find it to be a little chilly? However there are a lot of people that keep a lite jacket in their car at all times just in case they get cold indoors during the summer. This is the piece of advice that I offer everyone when they do go out to eat, especially during the summer. Myself I would rather be cold than hot. You can always add more articles of clothing when you cold but unless you are in the privacy of your own home, you cannot really take off as many articles of clothing as you wish while you are out in public. Just take a minute to think about it, it is the middle of summer and you are in a restaurant and it is a little chilly in there. Why would you ask to have the AC turned down when the restaurant is packed and there are server running up and down the place trying to do their jobs to the best of their abilities? Would you really want someone to deliver your food while they have sweat dripping down their face? I WOULDN’T!! Carry a lite jacket when you go out to eat just in case you get a little chilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment