Friday, November 27, 2009

Don't Rush

I wrote a previous post dealing with patience. It was about really having patience when going out to eat. Some examples dealt with your food order taking a little bit to cook especially if you ordered a steak and asked for it well done it probably will take about 15 to 20 minutes depending on how busy the restaurant is. Or another example is if you’re going out to eat with a party of 10 or more people please do not expect your food to come up in the next 10 minutes because it is not going to happen. Another thing that I encounter a lot is when people go out to eat and they are in a hurry they for some reason like to take it out on the server by telling them that they are in a hurry and if they could please rush their order. Now I understand that we are all very busy people especially now a days. But if you are in a hurry and don’t have enough time to sit down and enjoy your meal without looking at the time every three minutes, then you might not want to eat out. You should probably grab a bite to eat. This always happens to me when I am pressed for time. I never have enough time when I have so much to do with not enough time. I would never go out to eat and expect to be in and out within 30 minutes. People have to understand that the server and the restaurant will do whatever they can do to get people in out and out because the more the tables turn the more money they will make. I am sure a restaurant will never ever stop everything just to make sure that one customer will be put first before everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment