Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cold Fries

Today at my place of employment one of the waitresses came up to me and told me that there was a problem with one of her tables. She informed me that the lady was not happy that her fries were not as hot as she wanted them. Usually when there is a problem with someone’s meal I like to know about it so that I can fix and make sure that the customer walks out happy with our place. Once she told me what the problem was I immediately got the lady of fresh hot order of fires and took it out to her. The lady was surprised because she told the waitress that she did not want another order she just wanted to let us know about the fries. When I took them to her she told me that really was not necessary and I talked to her for a couple minutes and wanted to make sure that everything else was fine with their lunch. She also told me that the day before she went to go have breakfast somewhere else and that her biscuits and gravy were cold. She again told me that I did not have to get her those fires that I took out to her and I told her, yes I did because having hot is something that everyone should have when they receive their food either at my place or another restaurant. There is no excuse for someone to order something and when they receive it the food being cold or just barley warm. The lady was very appreciative about it which she shouldn’t have been because it should have been expected. Whenever you go out and something is not to your liking please say something. More than likely if you go about it a nice way the restaurant will do whatever is necessary to make sure the customer leaves happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment