Sunday, August 30, 2009

Much More to Come

Hello everyone,
When peolpe go out to eat with their friends and family, they are expecting to have a great time. Well this is not always the case. I have always thought I have heard and seen it all, but this is far from true. Every time I go out dine, 99.99% of the time I walk out very pleased. The reason for this is that i work with my server to ensure that he or she knows exactly what I want. Now I am not saying that i am a picky and fussy guest, but I try to make things as easy for my server in regards to how I ask for things. Lets just say that you would be surprised by how many people do not have any manners when they dine out. Makes you wonder if they are like this all the time. Please and thank you for some reason are not commonly used as much as they should be by people who dine out. Why, I wish I knew. I hope as you read my blogs you are not thinking that I am just on here to vent about rude people who go to restaurants. I am simply sharing my personal experiences with you both from a restaurant managers perspective and a customers perspective. People I have talked to before about this are really shocked to hear that people acutally act like this and behave in this manner. Yes, I will talk about screaming kids, PDA, people who hack up a lung while others are trying to enjoy their meal, plus much more. I hope you share your dining experiences with me and I always welcome feedback about my blogs. My plan is to wrtie a blog every time something interesting occurs at my place of employment, and trust me there will always be something new to wrtie about. Best wishes to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment